The soon-to-be-happening Fantastic Fest is what my brain is currently focused on, but I’m also really looking forward to next Tuesday (9/16) when Coheed and Cambria will be playing all of In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3 at Stubb’s. I’m not much of a follower of the band anymore, but the album has long been a favorite of mine and I still listen to it pretty often. I think I’ll just always love and appreciate it for being a fairly weird effort that features a large dose of sci-fi and a sound that somehow bounces between prog and pop rock. Look for me up front at the show next week!
Throwback Thursday: Coheed And Cambria
September 11, 2014
About John Laird
- Movie Breakdown: Power Rangers (Noah) March 24, 2017
- Raised Eyebrows: RIP Larry Coryell (Randy) March 24, 2017
- Movie Breakdown: Personal Shopper (Noah) March 23, 2017
- Movie Breakdown: Life March 23, 2017
- Show Of The Week March 22, 2017
- Raised Eyebrows: Making A Mixtape In 2013 (Randy) November 4, 2013
- The Suffers (Video Premiere) January 30, 2014
- Sound Samples: The Sour Notes September 4, 2012
- Movie Breakdown: John Dies At The End (Noah) February 8, 2013
- Top 50 Songs Of 2012: Part 1 November 26, 2012
- Jay: I am with you in hoping that this is limited to a ...
- Jay: Fun song, unfortunate title....
- Jay: The best track you have posted in 2017. Thanks....
- Jay: If you listened to and enjoyed all of these albums...
- Wtf: Did you even watch it? Megan was killed and found ...
2014 abram shook action bronson austin best of black books chvrches cloud nothings courtney barnett cymbals eat guitars dana falconberry diarrhea planet fidlar happy metal fun time hip hop hooray joanna gruesome metal mikal cronin movie breakdown obn IIIs parquet courts polica pos raised eyebrows royal forest run the jewels sad bastard music screaming females shivery shakes show of the week speedy ortiz tame impala tele novella tennis terry malts that time of the month thee oh sees the men throwback thursday top 50 top 50 songs trailers ty segall weekly movie news rundown white denim