Because my brain is weird, every time I see Kane Strang I read it as Dankey Kang. What a goddamn ridiculous hiccup, you know? In any case, Strang released his debut last year, and now he’s looking at “putting the finishing touches” on his next album (due out this year via Dead Oceans). The first single plays like a less heady Car Seat Headrest, and I think it’s pretty great. Enjoy.
- Perfume Genius April 25, 2017
- 101X Homegrown Podcast April 24, 2017
- The War On Drugs April 24, 2017
- Movie Breakdown: Unforgettable April 21, 2017
- Raised Eyebrows: Choice Ra Cuts (Randy) April 21, 2017
- Raised Eyebrows: Making A Mixtape In 2013 (Randy) November 4, 2013
- The Suffers (Video Premiere) January 30, 2014
- Sound Samples: The Sour Notes September 4, 2012
- Movie Breakdown: John Dies At The End (Noah) February 8, 2013
- Top 50 Songs Of 2012: Part 1 November 26, 2012
- Jay: You are correct - unfortunate band name, catchy tu...
- Jay: A little Sharon Van Etten usually goes a long way....
- Jay: I think I might prefer Right Fred Said to this....
- Jay: I like the song. I like the video more. The LA T...
- Jay: Nice track. Thanks for posting. Whitney is aw...
101X 101x homegrown 2014 action bronson austin best of black books chvrches cloud nothings courtney barnett cymbals eat guitars dana falconberry diarrhea planet fidlar happy metal fun time hip hop hooray metal mikal cronin movie breakdown obn IIIs parquet courts polica pos raised eyebrows royal forest run the jewels sad bastard music screaming females shivery shakes show of the week speedy ortiz tame impala tele novella tennis terry malts that time of the month thee oh sees the men throwback thursday top 50 top 50 songs trailers ty segall weekly movie news rundown white denim