Because my brain is weird, every time I see Kane Strang I read it as Dankey Kang. What a goddamn ridiculous hiccup, you know? In any case, Strang released his debut last year, and now he’s looking at “putting the finishing touches” on his next album (due out this year via Dead Oceans). The first single plays like a less heady Car Seat Headrest, and I think it’s pretty great. Enjoy.
- Movie Breakdown: Power Rangers (Noah) March 24, 2017
- Raised Eyebrows: RIP Larry Coryell (Randy) March 24, 2017
- Movie Breakdown: Personal Shopper (Noah) March 23, 2017
- Movie Breakdown: Life March 23, 2017
- Show Of The Week March 22, 2017
- Raised Eyebrows: Making A Mixtape In 2013 (Randy) November 4, 2013
- The Suffers (Video Premiere) January 30, 2014
- Sound Samples: The Sour Notes September 4, 2012
- Movie Breakdown: John Dies At The End (Noah) February 8, 2013
- Top 50 Songs Of 2012: Part 1 November 26, 2012
- Jay: I am with you in hoping that this is limited to a ...
- Jay: Fun song, unfortunate title....
- Jay: The best track you have posted in 2017. Thanks....
- Jay: If you listened to and enjoyed all of these albums...
- Wtf: Did you even watch it? Megan was killed and found ...
2014 abram shook action bronson austin best of black books chvrches cloud nothings courtney barnett cymbals eat guitars dana falconberry diarrhea planet fidlar happy metal fun time hip hop hooray joanna gruesome metal mikal cronin movie breakdown obn IIIs parquet courts polica pos raised eyebrows royal forest run the jewels sad bastard music screaming females shivery shakes show of the week speedy ortiz tame impala tele novella tennis terry malts that time of the month thee oh sees the men throwback thursday top 50 top 50 songs trailers ty segall weekly movie news rundown white denim