It’s so weird to me that there’s a new At The Drive In album coming. Perhaps it’s due to the way the band bowed out just as they were starting to take off, or maybe it’s because most of its members exited the breakup and had successful side projects, but I just figured they wouldn’t do anything but tour for funsies. Shows what I know! Anyhow, the first two singles have been inspired stuff, and I’m looking forward to in • ter a • li • a (due May 5 via Rise). Enjoy.
- Hip Hop Hooray (Leah) April 28, 2017
- Filthy Friends April 27, 2017
- Show Of The Week April 26, 2017
- Perfume Genius April 25, 2017
- 101X Homegrown Podcast April 24, 2017
- Raised Eyebrows: Making A Mixtape In 2013 (Randy) November 4, 2013
- The Suffers (Video Premiere) January 30, 2014
- Sound Samples: The Sour Notes September 4, 2012
- Movie Breakdown: John Dies At The End (Noah) February 8, 2013
- Top 50 Songs Of 2012: Part 1 November 26, 2012
- Jay: You are correct - unfortunate band name, catchy tu...
- Jay: A little Sharon Van Etten usually goes a long way....
- Jay: I think I might prefer Right Fred Said to this....
- Jay: I like the song. I like the video more. The LA T...
- Jay: Nice track. Thanks for posting. Whitney is aw...
101X 101x homegrown 2014 action bronson austin best of black books chvrches cloud nothings courtney barnett cymbals eat guitars dana falconberry diarrhea planet fidlar happy metal fun time hip hop hooray metal mikal cronin movie breakdown obn IIIs parquet courts polica pos raised eyebrows royal forest run the jewels sad bastard music screaming females shivery shakes show of the week speedy ortiz tame impala tele novella tennis terry malts that time of the month thee oh sees the men throwback thursday top 50 top 50 songs trailers ty segall weekly movie news rundown white denim