On Friday come join me at Hotel Vegas. I’ll be there operating as 101X Homegrown (that’s one of my radio shows) in support of Kay Odyssey and the tour kickoff show that they have lined up for the evening. I’ve been looking forward to it for a month, as it has a super diverse local lineup – Hidden Ritual, The Sour Notes, The Dizzease, The Stacks, Microwave Miracles – and it’s just $5. That’s less than a buck a band, man. See you there.
BONUS Show Recommendations:
- Lochness Mobsters, The Be Helds, Ex-Legionnaires, Teevee at Hotel Vegas
- The Donkeys, Booher, Dollie Barnes at The Sidewinder
- Super Thief, Carl Sagan’s Skate Shoes, Tunic, Space Battle, Pink Collar at Beerland
- Marissa Nadler, Wrekmeister Harmonies, Muscle and Marrow at The Sidewinder
- Night Drive, Keeper, Missions, Shmu, DJ Lizzbeth at Cheer Up Charlies
- Daniel Eyes & The Vibes, Harvest Thieves, Ruby and The Reckless at Lamberts
- The Eastern Sea, Lovely Sparrows at Austin Beer Garden Brewing Co.
- The Halfways, Tamarron, The Similar Prisoners, Palm Daze at the Mohawk
- Chasca, Mrs. Glass, Eagle Claw, Tia Carrera, Duel at The Blackheart