This week your main concern show-wise should be Good Field on Saturday at the Parish. The band will be celebrating the release of their new album, Future Me, and they’ll be joined by The Eastern Sea and Taft. That’s a particularly stellar trio of local acts, and you should most definitely be in attendance. BY THE WAY, I can help with that. Shoot me an email or leave a comment to enter to win a pair of guest list spots. I actually have a few to giveaway, so tell all your friends! I’ll pick winners on Friday.
If you’re wondering what else out there in Austin might be rad this week, here are a few side recommendations …
1) Thursday – Magna Carda, FlowTribe, Flavor Raid at Holy Mountain
2) Thursday – Grape St., Plantation at Lamberts
3) Friday – Tanlines, Mas Ysa at Red 7
4) Friday – Music Under The Star with Ben Kweller, East Cameron Folkcore at the Bob Bullock
5) Friday – STRFKR, Shy Boys at the Mohawk
:Taft – 2 Left Feet: