Late last year Austin’s Other Lovers released a really solid EP titled Born To Party/Born To Be Old (and then rocked one of SOTO’s Blackheart shows). In the months since then the band has been rather busy with a covers effort, a live album and working on a full length, but that doesn’t mean they’re ready to just up and move on from the music they crafted for their 2013 EP. So, the band has pulled together a video for Bulleit, an anthemic number that resides on Born To Party/Born To Be Old, and we’re excited to be premiering it today. Expect it to make you want to gather up your pals and then head off to a show somewhere.
JOHN LAIRD on the RADIO
- Darkbird (Video Premiere) June 30, 2016
- Movie Breakdown: The BFG June 29, 2016
- Show Of The Week June 29, 2016
- Movie Breakdown: Swiss Army Man June 28, 2016
- Deftones June 28, 2016
- Raised Eyebrows: Making A Mixtape In 2013 (Randy) November 4, 2013
- The Suffers (Video Premiere) January 30, 2014
- Sound Samples: The Sour Notes September 4, 2012
- Top 50 Songs Of 2012: Part 1 November 26, 2012
- Movie Breakdown: John Dies At The End (Noah) February 8, 2013
- Jay: 10 years makes you feel old? I could only wish. ...
- Jay: Impressed that you know Russian Circles. Unimpres...
- Jay: Happy birthday. I hope it is another 109 years be...
- Jay: Good choice....
- The Lovely Sparrows » Hermetic Recordings/new single “Shake The Shadow” featured on SideOne:TrackOne: [...] We feel incredibly fortunate to have friends...
2012 2014 abram shook action bronson austin best of black books chvrches courtney barnett cymbals eat guitars dana falconberry deerhoof diarrhea planet dum dum girls fidlar happy metal fun time hip hop hooray joanna gruesome metal mikal cronin movie breakdown obn IIIs parquet courts polica pos raised eyebrows royal forest run the jewels sad bastard music show of the week speedy ortiz tame impala tele novella terry malts that time of the month thee oh sees the men the sour notes throwback thursday top 50 top 50 songs trailers ty segall weekly movie news rundown white denim